Cucumber As An Antioxidant!
The fruit called cucumber is high in antioxidants and other nutrients.
When cucumber is soaked in a container filled with water till the next day, they make the water more rich in antioxidant and also more nutritious.
Cucumber has the following nutrient composition:
• Vitamin A.
• Vitamin K.
How To Prepare Or Soak Cucumber With Water:
- Get a cucumber, slice it and wash very well.
- Cover it and keep it till the next day.
- In the morning when you wake up, remove the cucumber from the water, add a little amount of milk and honey, for it to have taste, then you drink the water on empty stomach once a day. You can even drink it for 3 days.
Effect Of The Above Mixture:
- Strengthens the bone: The vitamins K nutrient present in cucumber helps the body form proteins, which make healthy bones. So drinking this mixture help decrease fractures and strengthens the bone.
- This mixture helps in expelling toxins from your body.
- Minimizes cancer risk: Cucumber is rich in flavonoids, which help in preventing cancer. According to a study, the dietary flavonoid fisetin found in cucumbers may be able to slow the development of prostate cancer.
- It heals stomach ache and ulcer.
- Controls blood pressure: Cucumber contains potassium. Soaking cucumber with water helps in reducing blood pressure.
The potassium present in cucumber is also beneficial to the muscle.
- This mixture helps you when you are stressed.
- It decreases breathlessness.
- Helps maintain healthy body and skin: Cucumber is also rich in vitamin B, which get rid of acne, dry skin and other skin infections.
Please, share this article with people.You never know who it will help.